To purchase goods or services on instalment credit terms, you can take advantage of Quick Commodity Loan for amounts from BGN 150 to BGN 10,000.
DescriptionIf you want to buy a product or pay for a service, but have no available funds, take advantage of the product – POS loan for purchasing goods and services on instalment credit terms, designed for your convenience. Take advantage of our simplified procedure, attractive terms and conditions, and the option to choose the parameters.
The monthly instalment amount
The monthly instalments payment date
Whether to pay an initial instalment and in what amount
Advantages for you:
You pay equal monthly instalments
No loan application fee
No administrative fee upon approval and conclusion of the loan agreement
No annual loan management fee
In case of early repayment:
- For loans with remain period of the loan more than one year – fee of 1% over the repaid amount
- For loans with remain period of the loan less than one year or equal to one year – fee of 0,50 % over the repaid amount
10 000 BGN
Minimum repayment term
Maximum repayment term
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
The monthly installment will be automatically withdraw if you have current account in DSK Bank and the transfer is free of charge.
You do not pay a fee if you choose to repay your monthly instalments:
- at an ATM of DSK Bank;
- by transfer between your own accounts via DSK Direct electronic banking or via DSK Smart mobile banking, in case you use other products of DSK Bank;
A fee will be due if the monthly instalment is paid:
- In person or by a third party at a desk in a branch of DSK Bank. A fee is due according to the tariff of DSK Bank for individual clients;
- by transfer from another commercial bank. A fee is due according to the tariff of the respective bank;
- through a payment services company. The fee is determined in the tariff of the respective company. In this case, we advise you to pay the instalment a few days before the agreed due date, as there might be some delay.
Yes, it will.
No, all active POS loans are serviced from the same account. The IBAN is specified in the POS loan contract.
No, you do not owe any fees if you have a special account opened for the POS loan. In case you already have a current account in DSK bank the current tariff is applied.
5. Is it possible for my instalments to be automatically transferred from my salary/pension account to the POS loan account?
Yes, on the maturity date the installment is automatically transferred from the account.
The instalment is due on the next working day.
7. Why did I receive a SMS that I owe money after I have provided funds in the account well in advance?
Messages that are sent are pre-defined and the purpose is to provide customers with the most information and making sure they are aware to not miss a monthly instalment. If you have provided the funds, please ignore the message.
You have the opportunity to repay the POS loan partially or fully at any time. You can repay in a branch of DSK Bank or via transfer from another commercial bank. It is important to clearly state the method of repayment when visiting a branch of DSK Bank, in order to receive the exact amount that has to be paid.
In case you do not have other active POS loans and there is no balance on the account, the Bank will close the account. In case you have a balance on the account and you do not have other accounts in DSK Bank to which this balance can be transferred, you need to visit a branch of the Bank in order to receive the amount in cash.
Change font size