Separate bank guarantee or
limit for multiple guarantees
|Types||· Tender bond - secures the eventual withdrawal of a proposal by a bidder or a chosen contractor’s failure to conclude a contract
· Advance payment bond – secures an advance payment under a contract
· Performance bond – secures the performance of obligations under certain contract for delivery of goods/services, etc.
· Financial Stability bond – secures the payment in favor of the borrower under certain contract for delivery of goods/services, etc.
· Bank loan guarantee – in favor of the borrower under certain contract with the beneficiary
|Currency||BGN, EUR, USD|
|Validity Period||As per the requirements of the presented contracts, regulatory requirements, etc.|
|Collateral||· All types of collaterals, eligible as per the Bulgarian legislation; cash deposit funds on current/deposit accounts at DSK and/or gilt-edged securities.
· Collaterals could be owned by the orderer or third parties;
· The collaterals are insured in favor of the Bank.
Fees and commissions as per the Bank’s Tariff