3DS - ACS Solution Technical Owner
Head Office, Sofia
- Initiate, engage and oversee delivery for any effort size project for internal and external Card Programs
- Become point of contact for all project stakeholders for complete delivery and sign off for projects with regards to scheme mandate compliance, product/process enhancements
- Provide card scheme related rule and technical assistance during and after project delivery for internal/external card program managers and their providers,
- Obtain sign off from appropriate internal stakeholders during and after project milestones or any BAU change requests after project is delivered
- Quickly and strategically identify any areas of process improvement and liaise with Issuing team managers as early as possible during the project
- Provide support to our account management and operational team lead with any day-to-day tasks for timely support our program managers
- Strategic thinker that comes up with any time and cost-effective measures (if applicable) to the projects/process improvements during the lifecycle of project delivery
- Help Issuing Senior Manager and Ops & Delivery Lead on communicating, tracking and reporting items that are related to scheme compliance and mandates
- Effectively track changes via a formal change request process
- 2 plus years relevant experience in Implementation Projects, from a Bank or Payment Industry standpoint
- Able to identify and implement projects required by scheme mandates or required for improving internal and external card program features
- Experience with Linux – RHEL, Ubuntu, Debian
- Experience with Application servers – Weblogic, WebSphere, Tomcat
- SQL scripting knowledge and experience with different RDBMS – Oracle, MySQL, DB2
- Good knowledge of IT concepts – virtualization, storage, networking
- Good knowledge of security-related concepts and solution
- Experience with tools for monitoring and performance analysis – Zabbix, Grafana, ELK
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to effectively manage stakeholder expectations within timelines and scope of the project, with strong interpersonal skills for linking internal and external (client, provider) parties.
- Excellent written communication skills and clear & positive verbal skills
- Efficient time management and organizational skills, as representation of company while dealing with external clients and providers (scheme, processor, manufacturer program managers)
- Eagerness to learn card payments ecosystem and able to demonstrate learnings to the projects/operational task undertaken to the desirable standards
- Knowledge of Card Scheme Implementation projects and tools (MC Connect, Visa Online) would be an asset
DSK Bank offers:
- Perfect opportunities for professional and career development in the leading Retail Bank in Bulgaria;
- Dynamic and challenging position offering freedom to present and accomplish your bright ideas;
- Competitive remuneration and attractive bonus scheme;
- Healthy working environment within a great team of professionals, home office and flexible working hours.
Documents for application:
- CV with recent photo.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and proactive person to support our IT team as a Project Management Office
DSK Bank, Head office.
The position offers deep insights into the various aspects from the activity of the bank and gives the opportunity to create essential links between regulatory requirements and business perspectives.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.